click image to close
What to do if you suspect harmful activity

into or near our drinking water supplies.


It's our water and we need to protect it. If you see something suspicious gather as much information as you can. Recording license plate numbers, taking photos, and documenting dates & times are all important. The Monroe County Reach Recycling program offers an anonymous tip system and a reward program;

Click Here to File a Complaint


The Brodhead Watershed Association also offers a link with information;

Brodhead Watershed Association

For any additional questions please contact Dr. Waters by phone
at (570) 421-0998 or by E-mail at

Additional Links